From experimental design for special projects to everyday data collection, from statistical analysis to forecasting based on machine learning models, SDSS has you covered. We assess data collection practices and provide data management services to make sure that your databases are efficient and secure. We utilize cloud-based resources to make sure that everyone in your organization who could benefit from your data has encrypted access to it. SDSS utilizes advanced statistical techniques and harnesses the power of machine learning to make sure that your data is being leveraged as thoroughly as possible.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS WE HELPED ANSWER:
– Which combination of diet and stocking density maximizes feed conversion in antibiotic-free flocks?
– How are litter management and downtime related to pathogen outcomes?
– Did an equipment change at the processing plant have the intended effect?
AND HERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS WE SOLVED:
– Designed and analyzed experiments to measure the effects of process changes
– Improved data management and accessibility
– Reduced testing schedules for cost-cutting purposes with minimal impact to data quality
– Streamlined and updated data collection processes usingmobile devices
– Improved in-company access to historical data and comparative reports
– Incorporated advanced analytics and reporting
– Developed models to predict pathogen risk, yield, and other processing outcomes
– Incorporated machine learning algorithms to forecast outcomes and predict the response to process changes
– Produced weekly statistical reports on KPI performance and changes